About Wastewater treatment
David Rigby, P.E., Ph.D. is an internationally recognized expert in the fields of water and wastewater engineering, water resources management, industrial wastewater treatment, and water resources sustainability. His entire career has been dedicated to protecting the environment through innovation.
With nearly fifty years of experience as an engineer, business owner, and entrepreneur, Dr. Rigby has demonstrated a broad level of expertise in engineering, conservation, and environmental issues, as well as business development.
For the past 20 years, Dr. Rigby has taught graduate level environmental engineering courses at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
David is a member of the following Professional Organizations
- AWWA, American Waterworks Association
- WEF, Water Environment Federation
- ASCE, American Society of Civil Engineers
- DBIA, Design Build Institute of America
- WRA, Water Reuse Association
- Wastewater System Operator
- Waterworks Operator